New Contributor, Esau Rosales

 I was born in Los Angeles in 1986 and have moved all around the city from Canoga Park to South Central and everything in between. The years of constant movement and commutes on the bus left me with no choice but to be a street photographer. For me shooting on the streets is a re-introduction to the city I have always called home. The act of going out there with a camera creates an entirely different environment and experience around me that is new each time. The ritual of going out to shoot is always the same, I leave home walking and catch a bus and I return the same way. Its a constant journey, you never look at things the same way after you have photographed it. In a sense, it now exists. The city is vast, and my favorite location is anyplace that I have never been to before. 







Comments

Popular Posts